Do you need to improve team morale?
Do you want your team to get Change Happy?
How people react to change is a very personal thing. What will annoy one person, will hardly affect another, so for an organisation to come up with the “Right way” to handle change is very difficult.
One of the best things to do is to offer people a range of tools and techniques, so they discover THEIR OWN BEST WAY, to manage change.
The workshop “Managing Change – Your Way”
This workshop is about giving people a little time to stand back and look how they are viewing the situation and consider how they can get back in control.
The world of work has changed…..but people have not been taught how to change with it, in order to keep their peace of mind and sense of security.
- Understand their reactions to change,
- Appreciate the personal cost of standing still,
- Review their attitude to daily events and their work,
- Discover how they can feel more in control of their job, and influence situations,
- Discover their own successful “change handling” method,
- Set goals and actions to achieve a sense of equilibrium and security.
This session is really flexible, it is best run as:
A 2 – 3 hour session – to change thinking and boost morale.
To chat about your needs – telephone Michele on 01274 620906.
I look forward to speaking with you!
Questions? Comments? please contact me at any time with this form.
5 tips for dealing with change at work to pass to your team.